A LITTLE SISTER !!!





Once upon a time, there lived a little princess. She was a very fun, loving, and adorable princess, but with only dollies & fuzzy dogs to give kisses to. And then one day, a fairy godmother (or in this case, beautiful birthmother) came & granted the princess a wish... her very own sister to love & cuddle. Princess Mara was so excited, that she gave kisses to the very first pictures she saw of her little Princess sister. This "happily ever after" keeps getting better and better. We feel very very blessed.

13 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

How Exciting!!! Congrats! When is the baby due??

Tara said...

Happy for you three!

Candise said...

Best news I've heard all day! I'd love some details...

What an exciting time for your family. I was just reading a blog post about preparing your children for a sibling; maybe I ought to send it your way!

What a happy day. Congrats!

Crystal said...

Very sweet, very exciting. Congratulations!

Amber and Co. said...

Wow! I am so excited for y'all! Seriously, you have made my day. I'm so happy that you are being blessed with another baby--it couldn't happen to better people!

thegatewoodfamily said...

oh my goodness! that is so exciting!!! Congrats!

Dallas-n-Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Maegan said...

YAH!! Can't wait to hear the details tomorrow! Glad that it is all working out. Mara looks so cute kissin her sister, haven't seen her forever , I'm excited!

Matt and Savannah said...

Such exciting news! We can't wait to meet the newest Iggy princess!

Sarah said...

Yay!!! We are all so excited for you! That picture of Mara kissing the picture is so sweet!

Kristi said...

I was just at Josh's office and he showed me this, I am so excited and happy for you guys! You are wonderful parents and so deserving of these beautiful little girls. Congratulations!!!!

mikieg said...

Hey Josh do you have an email that I can send you a packet for our scout priesthood encampment?
Mike G
mikieg250@excite.com

Joy said...

Liz & Josh - that makes me SOOO Happy for you! Congratulations!!! What a blessing.