The 3 Musketeers Become the Fearsome Foursome!!

Ella is HERE!! Our Sweet little Ella Marie was born on Saturday, April 10th @ 3:08 & weiged in at 6 lbs. 11 oz & 19 inches long. She is even more beautiful than we had imagined... and she already rivals Mara for amount of hair per square inch. The experience has been so wonderful & humbling. Ellas sweet birthmother allowed me the unique opportunity to be with her as Ella entered this world. Though I was nervous that I might faint or worse, the experience was so beautiful & touching. We continue to marvel at the strength & selflessness of birthmothers, without whom we would not be able to have our sweet little family. Ella is such a perfect fit into our crazy clan & bringing her home felt like putting in the last piece of a puzzle. Welcome, sweet girl, welcome!!

14 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, exciting! Congratulations. What a sweet birthmother to allow you to be there and provide you with another beautiful member of your family. Makes me a little teary-eyed thinking about the amazing unselfishness of some people.

Amber and Co. said...

Ella is so beautiful! Saying congrats doesn't seem like a strong enough word, but congrats! :) I am so unbelievably happy that two of the most wonderful people I know were blessed to have another daughter!

thegatewoodfamily said...

She is beautiful, and I am jealous of ALL that hair. I think Ella has more than Bindi... and she is almost 2. So excited for Mara to have a little sister and for you guys to have another amazing addition to your family.

Matt and Savannah said...

She is so beautiful! We can't wait to see her and hold her. We are so excited for you!

Tara said...

Congratulations - she fits right into your wonderful family. We're trying to figure out how we can get a peek at her without having to wait much longer!

Juli said...

Congrats!!!!! We are soooo excited for you guys!!! Hope we will be out there in a month! We can't wait to see her. She is gorgeous! Isn't amazing how Mara seemed so small until you brought Ella home!

Kristi said...

Oh she is just so sweet, I am so happy for you guys! She is the perfect addition to your family! Congratulations!!!!

Terbear said...

Dr. I, Lizzy and Mara, We are so happy for your family to continue down this path. You have been blessed with another angel. I couldn't think of anyone more deserving then you both.

Love ya & congrats,
Terri, Meg & KK
xoxoxo

Jenny B said...

yay! so excited for you guys! She is beautiful! Congrats doesn't seem like enough.

Nate & Lindsey said...

So excited for you! She is so beautiful and I loved getting to hold her. I am so happy for your family and hope that you know you can ask me to babysit anytime:)

Lauren said...

:) congratulations you two! she really is a beauty.. what an incredible experience for you to be there, liz.

Maegan said...

Holy cow, I didn't realize she was born 6 days ago!! She looks beautiful, call me with details when life gets settled :) Congratulations!!!

Mandi Roth said...

SOO happy for you guys! What a sweet girl. She is a perfect addition to your sweet family! love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! What a blessing. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I hope two's going well and I didn't mislead you!