The Pink Playhouse...

My sister told my about this website (homemadebyjill.blogspot.com) that boasted the cutest kids playhouse- & when I checked it out, I fell in love! Since I have a bit of time, I tackled the project & Mara is IN LOVE!! The house is made entirely from felt & slips right over the kitchen table, so you can fold it away & wash it. The door, mailbox, and windows open so they can play peek-a-boo & have special treats delivered & all the veggies & flowers come off for her their make-believe pleasure. Though the one online was definitely more detailed, I was too lazy to follow any of the templates. But I still LOVED making it & hope the girls will enjoy hanging out in there for many days to come.... oh, girls are SUCH FUN!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cute! Well done. It makes me want to make a boy version for my boys.

Tara said...

How awesome!! Way to go momma! Your girls will have so much fun in there!

Mandi Roth said...

CUTE!! they will have so much fun in there.

Katt said...

her Face in the window is PRICELESS!

HA HA Keeps me laughing everytime and for a long while after i look at it.

She is precious.