Maternity Leave? More like VAY-KAY!!



So... I suppose many use their precious (and they ARE precious) weeks of maternity leave relaxing & sleeping, etc, etc. We Iggys prefer to cram as much fun & travel in as humanly possible. I think Ella will definitely grow up to be quite a little travel bug. Anyhoo... our next trip was to Utah- to visit with family & let them get a good look at the newest little Ig. We snuck in a trip to Hogle Zoo, despite the SNOW (that's right, folks, SNOW) & Mara LOVED it. Next was quite a big job-- settling our little house in Bear Lake. It is coming along & though it was a LOT of work (shout out to my most patient mother & to who-ever invented Cheetos, the perfect bribery snack), we are very excited & had a lot of fun!

P.S. These updates are dedicated to a very special Phoenix lady-- you know who you are... sorry they took so long... nap time is golden hour around here!! XOXO

5 comments:

Katt said...

What a sweet little family you guys got growing there. Ella is so precious. & that Mara of yours dang she is Gorgeous.

Extra kisses for that mischievous Princess.. Someone far away is missing her & loving her always.

Thanks for the updates.
Always bring out that Rainbow
xox

Amber and Co. said...

Looks like a fun trip! Glad you're getting settled into the cabin. That will be so much fun for your family to go to! We miss you guys and hope you're getting some sleep! :)

Maegan said...

You guys have been some busy people :) The new house looks great I wanna see more. Jealous of the view, very nice! The girls are so adorable together.

thegatewoodfamily said...

your girls are too stinking cute! It looks like you guys had a blast.

Maegan said...

Thanks for all the comments, I was shocked! ;P I try to do FHE's every week but sometimes I am just winging it :) I took the pics of my little Indian boy, I have been getting into it lately. It's fun but I am definitely not pro, I practice on Ash's little girl :) So i am still going to call you this century.... love ya!